"Swan Creek at Dawn" oil - 16 x 20 SOLD

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

....why can't I paint you?

Send your photos to me!
My selection, of portrait photographs, is dwindling. I have decided to make a call for photos that you would like for me to paint and post here on my blog. The paintings would be approximately 6x6 inches, painted in oil, and available for sale on my web site. You will be under no obligation to purchase the painting and I will reserve the right not to paint photos that don't inspire me. The photos don't need to be cropped, I'll do that.  Permission from the photographer, to use a photograph must be given to avoid any copyright violations. Natural light (taken outside or by a window) verses photos taken with a flash are usually much better. I don't know how many photos will be sent to me (if any), so I can't promise when you will see them posted on the blog. But, keep checking and hopefully I will have some amazing portraits posted here in the future. Send your photos to dpkaelber@comcast.net .

No comments: