"Swan Creek at Dawn" oil - 16 x 20 SOLD

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Paper Whites in the Sun and Tug


Paper Whites in the Sun  oil - 6 x 6

This was an ambitious subject to take on this week given that I started a large oil painting this week for K and T's wedding gift and we picked up our new dog "Tug" (a 13 month old female Brittany). I think I would like to do this painting larger and spend more time on the details and since I have several photos of this paper white I may do just that sometime in the future.  

Tug
Tug is very sweet and well mannered. We are very happy she has joined our family.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful, you are just getting better and better. The paperwhites are definitely my favorite. And Tug looks like a handful. I can't wait to meet her. She is beautiful too.

Pamela J D Kaelber said...

Thanks Sue. I am learning a lot by doing a painting a week.