"Swan Creek at Dawn" oil - 16 x 20 SOLD

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seasonal Challenge: Winter

I am starting a "Seasonal Challenge" with my friends that meet for lunch on Tuesdays, but any painters are welcome to participate in the challenge. I will post photos of the paintings here. Hopefully, if there continues to be an interest in doing this, I will post a new challenge each season.

Here is the "Winter Challenge":
The name of your painting will be: "It's not easy being Green"
You may use only shades of green to paint any subject, any size.
Bring your painting to lunch,
 the first Tues. in April, 12:30 p.m. at "Chef Lin Buffet", Frederick, MD 
 The "Spring Challenge" will be announced at lunch.
 if you can not make the April lunch meeting, e-mail a photo of your painting to me at:
 dpkaelber@comcast.net
There will not be any winners, just artists sharing a challenge, lunch, and fun with other artists.
I can't wait to see these green paintings!
Have fun!


No comments: