"Swan Creek at Dawn" oil - 16 x 20 SOLD

Monday, April 4, 2011

Harold


Harold oil - 6 x 6

Here is a man who has worked hard, raised five kids and recently retired from General Motors. He is also my brother-in law, Chrissy's (I did a portrait of her last month) dad and a pretty cool guy. One of his kids sent this photo for me to paint. This blog has had a run on cute little girl portraits so Harold was a nice change to paint.  I decided to stay here in Florida and to continue painting daily while enjoying the amazing weather here... at least until the end of April.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Aunt Pam,

This painting is fabulous! You are so talented!

Pamela J D Kaelber said...

Thanks Kate

Stephanie Berry said...

Pamela--nice portraits. I like how so much attitude pops thru in this one. I'm impressed you do so many 6x6"s portraits. I would find that daunting.